Type Here to Get Search Results !

30 Best Snapchat Captions For Couples

Looking for snapchat captions for couples, i have mentioned some best snapchat captions for couples from which you can find out the one for you.

Best Snapchat Captions for Couples:

  1. You made my day.
  2. It will always be YOU.
  3. I must destroy you with hugs and kisses.
  4. Facebook keeps asking me what’s on my mind? And honestly, it’s always you.
  5. Everyone has an addiction, mine happens to be you.
  6. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  7. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
  8. I love you every step of the way.
  9. I feel lucky everyday when I’m with you.
  10. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
  11. I still fall in love with you every single day
  12. You’re just the pick me up I need today and every Monday
  13. You make the week better
  14. A brighter start to the morning
  15. The man I crush on every Monday (and every other day of the week)
  16. It’s gotta be you
  17. You’re the one that I want, you are the one that I #MCM
  18. Physically: at my desk. Mentally: thinking of you.
  19. We go together like cupcakes and frosting.
  20. You are my favorite distraction.
  21. Some people are worth melting for.
  22. I like when you smile, but I love when I’m the reason.
  23. I fell in love with you because of a million things you never knew you were doing.
  24. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
  25. Every time my phone goes off, I hope it’s you.
  26. I’m in love with you and all your little things.
  27. I think you’re lacking vitamin me.
  28. I thought I was normal until I met you. Then, I realized we’re both pretty weird and I like that about us.
  29. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I will give it back.
  30. You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad