Type Here to Get Search Results !

50 Best Snapchat Captions for Bae

When looking for snapchat captions for your bae, you don't need to go anywhere else except bestsnapchatcaptions to find best snapchat captions for bae. Go on and find the best one for you.

Snapchat Captions for Bae

  1. It’s amazing when you have feelings for someone and they have those exact same feelings for you.
  2. I think about you more than you think.
  3. You’re the one I want to be next to right now.
  4. If you asked me to write down how I feel about you, I would probably need a billion sheets of paper.
  5. I appreciate everything about you.
  6. It’s crazy to think you have so much control over my happiness.
  7. If I could be granted any wish it wouldn’t be for money or fame but to be with you forever.
  8. My goal is to make you the happiest person in the world.
  9. I wake up thinking about you.
  10. I enjoy every minute we spend together.
  11. It’s simple. Never give up on me and I’ll never give up on you.
  12. It’s sweet when someone remembers every single detail about you. Not because you remind them but because they pay
  13. attention.
  14. You will always have a special place in my heart.
  15. When I get a text from you, I stop everything just to read it.
  16. Your my first thought in the morning and last thought before I fall asleep.
  17. I’m happy when you’re here with me.
  18. When I think of my future you’re always in it. I guess that makes it our future.
  19. I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you.
  20. I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your imperfections. Your mistakes. All of you.
  21. Only want three things right now 1. To see you 2. To hold you 3. To kiss you
  22. The happiest moment of my life was when I realized you feel the same way about me as I do of you.
  23. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
  24. Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
  25. I love my life because it’s you.
  26. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
  27. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
  28. Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I use to.
  29. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you!
  30. Some love one, some love two. I love one – that is you.
  31. My heart always will be yours.
  32. You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.
  33. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
  34. I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.
  35. Love is more than my live and my love is you.
  36. Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money.
  37. The world’s happiest couple never has the same character. They just have the best understanding of their difference.
  38. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
  39. The happiest I’ve ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too.
  40. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
  41. Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money.
  42. If I had to choose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breath to say I love you.
  43. When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.
  44. The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends.
  45. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
  46. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  47. People asked me if I missed you, I smiled and replied, do you breathe?’
  48. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
  49. Love is like a rubber band you need to hold it from both the sides by two people. When one leaves it hurts.
  50. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  51. People asked me if I missed you, I smiled and replied, do you breathe?’
  52. The world’s happiest couple never has the same character. They just have the best understanding of their difference.
  53. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
  54. When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.
  55. Love is like a rubber band you need to hold it from both the sides by two people. When one leaves it hurts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad